200 LATIMER ROAD
LONDON W10 6QY
T: 020 8969 3466
F: 020 8969 4540
Mon-Fri: 7am – 5pm
NEAREST TUBE STATIONS:
Latimer Road – Hammersmith and City Line
Kensel Green – Bakerloo Line
White City – Central Line
NEAREST TRAIN STATION
Situated on the corner of Oxford Gardens and Latimer Road.
The entrance and customer parking is located in Oxford Gardens.
We are not in the congestion charge zone.
- Mount Falcon Country House Hotel in Mayo Ireland have had many occasions to order bathroom accessories from Gosletts...items that are either too expensive in Ireland or would take too long to source in Ireland. The service we get from Gosletts is professional, speedy and cost effective. A top class company overall.Catherine Fanning, Mayo, Ireland
- Gosletts staff are very well informed and helpful - really up to date on all the brands they stock and they use plenty of initiative to find the most cost effective solution - it's always a pleasure to go thereCathie Curran , London
- Superb..... is the only word to describe Gosletts. They are extremely friendly, knowledgeable about the products they sell and reliable. They have a very good showroom that is well worth a visit. I was recently recommended to them and will move all my plumbing business here in the future. Their pricing seems fair too. Will definitely recommend them to others.Oliver W , London
- I've been dealing with the guys at Gosletts for ten years now, and I can only describe their service as the best in the Business. There are other establishments in London that offer the similar range of products, but not with the same level of product knowledge. My company is now based in Kent, but I shall still insist on using Gosletts when ever possible. They have a very comprehensive show room and would recommend anyone wanting to redesign a bathroom to pay Them a visit!Simon Clegg
- John Goslett are a refreshingly streightforward but sophisticated Bathroom Fiiting Suppliers. Their clear advice and professional service makes the process of sourcing sanitaryware for our high end clients a pleasure. Being able to discuss the products face to face in the showroom is an efficient and simply way of bringing together large bathroom schemes. www.charles-alexander.co,ukHenry Shiffner , London
- John Goslett are a very professional supplier of sanitary ware and plumbing supplies who have a thorough knowledge of the products they sell. I always recommend them to clients and friendsWill White, London
- Goslett’s have provided us with an excellent service over the years. Very professional and proactive, in both technical and design aspects, the advice and service at Goslett’s is always spot on. The great showroom makes it easy to see the latest products for ourselves and our clients. The Goslett team is always friendly, helpful and very professional, that’s why we keep on coming back! www.hapticarchitects.comTimo Haedrich, Haptic Architects,
- Friendly, reliable and highly professional team. We have worked on high end domestic and commercial projects with Gosletts for over 20 years and rate them the best in the business. Their knowledge of their products is excellent and they are able to provide a wide selection of bathroom fittings to accommodate a wide range of budgets. They are able to offer competitive pricing and a constantly reliable service. Thank you Gosletts! www.23arc.comJan Norman, 23 Architecture Ltd, London.
- I was introduced to John Goslett in 2009 and have since used them on several property refurbishments in London and Hampshire. Mike has been fantastic with his expert knowledge of sanitaryware and plumbing supplies. Even my plumbers have been suitably impressed with the delivery schedule and any technical queries. Any factory faulty goods issues have all been dealt with promptly. Would heartily recommend them as the only bathroom sanitaryware supplier to go to.Nadia Masson, Hampshire
- “I would definitely recommend Gosletts London, for their reliability with promised deliveries, always returning phone calls, and a friendly knowledgable voice at the end of the phone when I need them.”Peter Wroughton, London